OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This policy applies to all information collected or submitted through the Kalasrot services. We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as browsing the art, artists and other information. In order to provide our full range of services, you might need to register and we may collect the following types of information:
Information that you provide: When you sign up for www.Kalasrot.com or other Kalasrot service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as purchasing or renting, we also request credit card or other payment account information, which we maintain in secure form. We may combine the information that you submit under your account with information from other Kalasrot services or third parties, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
Log information: When you access Kalasrot services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to us. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
User communications: When you send emails or other communications to Kalasrot, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- Providing our services;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our services;
- Protecting the rights or property of our users and Kalasrot; and developing new services.
- If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected and specified above, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- When you send us an email, we use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
- Kalasrot processes personal information on our servers across the world. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
We may share with individuals and third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users on the site, or how many users have viewed a profile or clicked on a particular piece of artwork. Such information will never identify you individually.
We might also share personal information with third parties outside of Kalasrot to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kalasrot, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order or when we have your specific consent to do so.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may tell an advertiser the number of individuals who visited a certain area on our website, or the number of men and number of women that filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.