Terms & Conditions
USER CONTENT & ARTIST SUBMISSIONS
The interactive nature of postings on the Website makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by Website users ("Opinions") and any Content provided to us by Website users are not endorsed by Kalasrot, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any Content that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. All user Content posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the Content, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of this Content shall be to such individual. Kalasrot requires all artists to agree to the Seller Terms and Conditions terms set forth in the submission process and these Terms and Conditions when submitting their art works for consideration ("Art Submissions"). While Kalasrot makes every attempt to validate the legitimacy of all Art Submissions before showcasing and selling work on the site, the person uploading any such Art Submissions, is solely responsible for it, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of such Art Submissions being sold via the Website or otherwise made available on the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Content on the Website, excluding any Art Submissions, created by Kalasrot and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Kalasrot, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Irish, European Union and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Kalasrot or as expressly provided herein. Kalasrot reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Art Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to download or print a copy of any Art Submissions for personal or commercial use. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
Kalasrot requires our users who post Content and artists who submit Art Submissions to respect and honour all copyright laws. In your use of and interactions with the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any Content, including any Art Submissions, that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. Kalasrot reserves the right to remove any Content and/or Art Submissions if we believe it may infringe the copyright rights of others. Kalasrot also holds the right to terminate the accounts of users who we believe to be infringing any copyright laws or these Term of Service. If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Kalasrot to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Your contact details.
- Such written notice should be sent to Kalasrot via Email to: email@example.com
- Kalasrot will then do an initial investigation into the claim, and contact you as soon as possible to request additional information and inform you of action to be taken.
Kalasrot may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and access to the Website and any other Kalasrot services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- breaches or violations of these Terms and Conditions or any other incorporated agreements or guidelines;
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions);
- discontinuance or material modification to the Website (or any part thereof);
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- extended periods of inactivity;
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Website or any other Kalasrot product or service.
Termination of your account and access to the Website includes:
- removal of access to some or all pages within the Website;
- deletion of your password and all related information, files and materials, including Content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and
- barring of further use of the Website. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Kalasrots sole discretion and that Kalasrot shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Website.